UX SPECIALIST Cape Town CBD
Our Technology based development Digital Client in Cape Town CBD is looking for a Senior UX Specialist with domain experts and software developers to deliver wireframes and design mockups of user interfaces in order to build strong relationships with leaders and efficiently implement user experiences.
Salary Very Negotiable
- Tertiary qualification in UX Design or related fields is preferred.
- 5 +++ years of experience in UX Design.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq and the like is required.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Exposure to technical systems.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Demonstrate empathy for users and ability to provide appropriate solutions for different audiences.
- Strong negotiation skills and be a positive influencer.
- Attention to detail; an eye for visual and interaction detail.
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability.
- Building strong relationships with leaders and efficiently implement user experiences.
- Working closely and collaboratively with Tech and Commercial teams, as well as external stakeholders to understand customer, business and user requirements.
- Translating product, customer and brand requirements into optimised, meaningful and memorable user experiences.
- Promoting evidence-based design thinking and decision-making by initiating and driving appropriate industry and user research, usability testing, A / B testing and metrics.
- Creating experience strategies and concepts based upon business and user needs and be able to clearly communicate them through diagrams and presentations.
- Developing user experience findings into user interface designs for mobile, desktop and tablet devices, through use of wireframes and / or prototypes.
- Developing user interface guidelines and toolkits to inform business and operational briefs and training material.
- Managing information and knowledge sharing to ensure open, clear lines of communication.
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams, stakeholders and partners.
- Ensuring marketing and brand guidelines, consistency and sign-off processes are adhered to.
- Ensuring adequate quality assurance of customer experience deliverables.
- Monitoring and reviewing the customer journey to identify opportunities for optimisation and improvement.
- Being a positive ambassador for User Experience.
- Supporter for users in a fast paced and complex business domain and imparting day-to-day design leadership.
FROGG Recruitment SA