Service Engineer South Africa & Southern African
Our Client specialising in Woven Plastic Sack Machines is looking for a Service Engineer from South Africa to service, maintain and commission these machines in Southern Africa, neighbouring countries, and South Africa. MUST BE ABLE to travel extensively – in South Africa and Southern African Counties. Raffia is commonly used to produce industrial packaging’s, such as cement sacks, as well as agricultural protection and packaging. Packaging Machine experience is essential. You can be from any major city in South Africa.
Very Competitive Salary
- Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 -10 years of experience in Raffia industry or related packaging industry.
- The incumbent should have good communication & Computer skills.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Good language ability – Local language and working knowledge of English.
- Erection & Commissioning & Maintenance of Woven Sack & Loom Looms machines
- Knowledge of BCS, exposure to troubleshooting of woven sacks. tapelines & looms.
- Should have basic electrical, electronics & mechanical skills for installations.
- Processing knowledge on Tapeline & Looms would be considered an added advantage.
Please apply online.
FROGG Recruitment SA