Senior Bookkeeper Rondebosch Cape Town
Our technology client in Rondebosch Cape Town is looking for a well experienced Senior Bookkeeper with 5 -7 years’ experience. Candidate must be strong with multi-tasking and prioritising skills, a prover problem-solver that uphold high quality service and build effective working relationships with staff, management, and industry contacts. Must have exceptional time-management skills and be detail orientated.
Salary Very Negotiable includes 50% medical & pension.
- Relevant Accounting Bookkeeping Qualification a bonus BUT not a MUST
- 5-7 years plus as a Senior Bookkeeper overseeing the Cape Town Finance Department.
- Computer literate in – Microsoft Office, Excel, Pastel and VIP Payroll
- Full Payroll Experience wages and permanents – VIP Payroll (40-50 staff)
- Full SARS Efiling, easy file statutory experience
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Managing and overseeing ALL financial aspects of the financial department including 3 staff members, ensuring effective processing of all accounting/bookkeeping, reporting and financial compliances.
- Process Cash Books and perform monthly reconciliations – PASTEL Evolution
- Enforce company financial procedures and ensure that all payments are authorised before payment thereof.
- Petty Cash Management and Asset Register Management
- Processing and reconciliation of Accounts Payable
- Preparing invoices and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Reporting and follow up – on all Accounts receivable
- Perform reconciliation of all control accounts and prepare any necessary journals.
- Preparation of monthly / annual VAT, EMP returns etc.
- Processing and management of Weekly Wages and related costs.
- Monitoring and preparation of accruals, prepaids and provision for future costs.
- Prepare audit files to submit to external auditors.
- Cash flow forecasting, prepare any ad hoc reports as requested by management
Frogg Recruitment SA