Raw Materials Stores Assistant Manufacturing Ottery
A well-established manufacturing client is looking for a Raw Materials Stores Assistant with at least 2-3 years experience. Must come from the Manufacturing environment.
- Grade 12 / Matric with Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics Management (advantageous).
- 2 – 3 year’s stores or warehouse experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must have Valid drivers and forklift License.
- Working knowledge of FIFO and warehousing principles.
- Arithmetic skills with the ability to use a simple calculator.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Organised and good time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure raw materials received from suppliers are correct in terms of quality, quantity per the delivery note.
- Pick and supply materials correctly as per internal transfers.
- Ensure all items in the store are marked and correctly allocated and stored.
- Bulk Storage Tank Maintenance.
Please apply online.