Portfolio Manager Property Industry Bellville Cape Town
Well established Property Management Company is looking for a Portfolio Manager. The Portfolio Manager is in charged with the day-to-day implementation of those policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on a positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the Owner’s goals.
Salary: Market Related (Depending on experience)
• Matric with relevant Qualification
• 10 years experience as a Centre Manager/ Building Manager/ Portfolio Manager
Duties and responsibilities (The full Spec will be discussed in the interview process):
• Operational Management
• Property Maintenance
• Tenant Relations
• Contract Services Administration
• Statistical Analysis Reporting
• Owner Representation and Accounting Relationships
• Financial Management
• Public Relations
Please apply online.
FROGG Recruitment SA