Marketing & Communications Officer Cape Town
Our innovative client is looking for a Marketing & Communications Office with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Tertiary qualification, or equivalent work experience, in Marketing, Communications, Brand Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in digital marketing theory and application with experience in sourcing and managing content for development and publishing across various channels (website, email, social media, intranet, etc.).
- Practical experience with social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) is essential.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills are crucial.
- Experience with email marketing (Mailchimp) and a working knowledge of website CMS’ will be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to internal (HR) communications will be a bonus.
- Facilitate the creation of content, in conjunction with internal role-players (local and global) and graphic designer – including but not limited to: Brochures, Infographics, Web pages, Sales & Customer Care resources, etc.
- Campaign management; lead generation & brand awareness
- Email marketing to existing Salesforce CRM database
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- PR communications
- Management of external branding – including but not limited to: Building branding, Event branding, Corporate gifting, Vehicle branding, etc.
- Event branding & support
- Copywriting and copy-editing
- Liaison with Regional and Corporate Communications teams
- Facilitating the creation of content, in conjunction with HR team – including but not limited to: Employee welcome guides, Employee handbooks, Internal event posters, etc.
- Assistance with the compilation of local employee mailers and email campaigns
- Distribution of global emailers and memos to local entity
- Management and content creation for local intranet
- Planning & branding assistance with internal events
- Management of internal branding
Please apply online.