HR Administrator Claremont Cape Town EE Position
Our Client a financial investment concern in Claremont Southern Suburbs Cape Town is looking for an HR Administrator with 3 years’ experience.
Salary Negotiable plus benefits EE position only
- Human Resources Administrator
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Familiar with legislation, with emphasis on current developments in BCEA, LRA and EEA.
- Proficient on MS Office software.
- English proficiency essential.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritise Integrity and honesty.
- Superior attention to detail Ability to juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong numeric skills Patient and approachable
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues.
- Recruitment Place advertisement in accordance with departmental requirements Schedule and conduct interviews Update company website with current vacancies Ensure selected staff meet the company criteria, including clear criminal record and acceptable references.
- Record keeping Organise and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Maintain records, statistics and database in compliance with LR and EE acts.
- Extract statistics and prepare weekly report for Director
- Documentation Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, staff correspondence, and job descriptions.
- Implement any revision of company policies.
- Prepare documentation for disciplinary’s.
- Payroll Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and overtime schedules).
- Training Coordinate training records and ensure senior management is updated with all training attendance.
- Maintain individual employee files with training documentation.
- Complete WSP annually Source training providers as per requirements
- Manage training venues and organise training
FROGG Recruitment SA