EB Administration Manager Cape Town
Our FSP Client is looking for an Employee Benefits Administration Manager with 5-7 years’ experience coming from the Employee Benefits / Retirement / Umbrella fund Industry. This person will manage a large team of client services administrators for a portfolio of funds. Lead the team and manage workflow. Provide guidance, support and direction to staff and achieve benchmarks within admin service delivery to our client.
Salary very negotiable – includes medical aid pension and bonus – Normal working hours
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate of Proficiency in Retirement funds (COP) and Intermediary certificate in Insurance Studies (Retirement Funds)
- RE 5 exam preferable
- 7 years exposure in similar or Retirement fund administration and 2 years management experience
- Computer literacy – MS Office. Excellent excel skills
- Good understanding of Administration systems (Everest will be advantage)
- Managing overall Administration team
- Running of month ends and checking year ends
- Claim releasing, Year ends & Benefit statements
- Applying the rules, policies, and administration procedures in accordance with the companies standards and service level agreements
- Organizing and managing administrators’ activities when attending to members so that responses are delivered in a professional manner according to the requirements
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliations, trustee reports, compliance status and reports.
- Preparation of monthly administration stats for management
- Ensuring that monthly productivity targets are met
- Monitoring performance and productivity standards and identifying areas of improvement.
- Assisting in coaching, training & development of staff
- Attending board and client meetings
FROGG Recruitment SA