Compliance Administrator Cape Town CBD
Well Established Company is looking for a Compliance Administrator with Pension Fund experience.
- Knowledge of legislation of pension funds
- Minimum 5 year’s experiences in pension fund industry
- Provide compliance documentation to external compliance officers for submission of Bi-Annual Compliance Report
- Maintain compliance document register and ensure updates are finalised timeously
- Ensure company new business complies with FAIS and other applicable legislation
- Maintain supervision agreements, reports and periods
- Legal and regulatory research as requested
- Ensure record-keeping is maintained
- Ensure that compliance files are maintained in hard copy (where applicable) as well as electronically.
- Ensure that valuation exemption (Regulation 2) certificates are maintained for all funds.
- Ensure that an electronic copy of the signed fund annual financial statements is maintained.
- Follow-up and confirm annual PI cover renewal.
- Ensure that annual reports in terms of condition 11 of Board Notice 24 of 2002 are submitted to the FSB annually within 6 months of Fund year-end.
- Send registers to PO 2 weeks before Trustee Meeting
Frogg Recruitment SA