Communications Officer Woodstock Cape Town
Our Tech client in Woodstock is looking for a Communications Officer to assist with executing the PR Strategy and Operational Communication Plan and Projects. Provide strategic and operational support to the Communications Manager, and to implement all internal and external communications, public relations and stakeholder management plans.
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualification (B Degree or equivalent) in Marketing, Media, Public Relations or Communications
- Membership of a communication related professional organisation would be an advantage.
- 3 5 Years relevant work experience in the following areas:
- Generalist experience within the Marketing, PR and Communications Field
- The person must be able to run with multiple PR and Communications Projects
- Ideally experience in Journalistic Project Management
- Experience in National Community and Radio Campaigns
- Social Corporate Responsibility
- Drafting Newsletters, articles
- Tech Savvy to assist with the company’s communication objectives
- Must be able to assist with Annual Reports (strong report writing skills)
- Manage and maintain all social media digital platforms, design and create content, newsletters, pamphlets, creating links, content management for all digital platforms
- Must know WordPress, digital webinars, bulk text messaging,
- Must be experienced in roadshows and event coordination.
- Platforms/Systems in use – WordPress – website, Sharepoint – office, All social media platforms, Email and in particular the skills to embed jpegs, etc. SMS platform text messaging, Zoom, Cisco Webex
- Must know and understand webinar practice.
FROGG Recruitment SA