Centre Manager Property Industry Bellville Cape Town
Well established Property Management Company is looking for a Centre Manager. You will be in charged with the day-to-day implementation of those policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on a positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the Owner’s goals.
Salary: Market Related (Depending on experience)
• Matric with relevant Qualification
• 10 years’ experience as a Centre Manager / Building Manager
Duties and responsibilities (The full Spec will be discussed in the interview process):
- Operational Management
- Property Maintenance
- Tenant Relations
- Contract Services Administration
- Statistical Analysis Reporting
- Owner Representation and Accounting Relationships
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
Please apply online.
FROGG Recruitment SA