Bookkeeper Accounts Admin Manager Lansdowne Southern Suburb Cape Town
Our medium size retail food manufacturing and distribution client in Lansdowne / Athlone in the Food Manufacturer Retail industry, currently seeks a Bookkeeper Accounts & Admin Manager from the retail, wholesale or FMCG Industry. Accounts & Admin Manager, who will give support to the retail store accounts and administrative duties, accounts, orders, debtors, creditors, reconciliation of statements and accounts, dispatch, stock, receiving. purchasing goods and materials and managing stocks to ensure profitability and sustainable growth within the store.
Salary is up to R 18 000 pm
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a Retail environment.
• Retail and or Wholesales experience an added bonus
• Debtors, Creditors, and general accounting accounts experience needed
• Logistics, despatch and receiving experience
• General Administration on a high level
• Stock management and control e
• Good computer skills (Excel, Outlook, ERP software)
• Must be good in Excel
• QuickBooks important
• Debtors / Invoicing – need to be proficient in quick books or similar
• Preparation of daily load sheets (training provided)
• Logistics planning per route schedule and assisting drivers with delivery problems (training provided)
• Debtors Control Processing of credit notes and customer statements.
• Debtors – Oversee and manage the reconciliation of payments from customers to the statements.
• Understand the online portal of Pnp and Shoprite (training manuals provided)
• Have own phone and communicate with other members of the team via communication channels
• Customer record creation record keeping
• Credit Controlling – Credit checks for new customers
• Full Administration function
• Managing customer relations / queries complaints
• Monitoring stock at stores
• Bank reconciliations with account department
• Issue Customer Review reports
• Assist with stock control (returns) and order processing
• Debtors control – Assist with payment of invoices (call late paying clients)
• Assist sales team in reaching monthly targets.
• Assist in product listing and updating and maintaining accounting records
• Daily reporting to manger
• All general office work and any other tasks necessary for the conduct of the business
• Respectful of clients, staff and management both above and beneath their authority
Pleas apply online