- Preparing financial data (bank statements, expenses)
- Reconciling information on Xero cloud-based accounting software
- Full function bookkeeping to Balance Sheet
- Cashbook and Creditors
- Payroll Function
- Budget report and Cashflow
- Account reconciliations
- Financial reporting and forecast
- Playing a supporting role to our auditors by assisting them with the preparation of management packs, quantitative and qualitative data analysis for improved management decision-maki
- Grade 12, with relevant tertiary (Operations, transport ect)
- Min of 10 years Transport/3PL/Operational experience
- 5+ years Warehouse management experience
- Experience and knowledge of TMS (Transport Management Systems)/WMS
- Experience with Transport/Warehouse operations management
- Financial Management experience
- Managerial Admin experience
- People management
- Experienced in managing staff IR and Disc
- B-Tech / Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- MINIMUM 5 years warehouse management experience in the Retail / FMCG sector.
- Extensive experience in managing bulk cargo and shipping containers.
- Solid experience in logistics document ma
- Matric, with Diploma or similar relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics / Road Transport Management
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel packages.
- 3-5 year senior supervisory experience essential and experience in the Food industry advantageous.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour Relations legislation and procedures.
- Relevant Road Traffic Legislation knowledge.
- Interpersonal Skills with special emphasis on Industrial relations.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Manage all aspects of the operations
- Maximise vehicle
- Minimum 5 years’ SHIPPING LINE Sales Executive experience – MUST HAVE - NON NEGOTIABLE
- Must have Shipping line experience
- Sales Executive oversees generating business, assuring customer satisfaction and maximizing contribution.
- They will be expected to call on existing business and develop new business
Import Logistics Clerk, Cape TownOne of our clients is looking for Import Logistics Clerk with at least 2+ years in a same role. Handling warehousing operations, logistics management, documentation management as well as sea and land transportation to ensure on time delivery to customers. Salary: R20 000.00 Negotiable - Depending on experience. Minimum Requirements: ? Matric, with University degree or suitable Diploma • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position • Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard PC Applications • Excellent command of English (written and spoken) • Transporting of Bulk Material / Products • Preparing of Reports • Dealing with Transporters • Coordinating
- Matric, Qualification in Warehousing / Logistics / Inventory Management
- 5 years’ experience as Warehouse Manager
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- FULL Warehouse duties experience
- Managing of staff - 40 to 50 staff
- Computer Literate
- Managing the warehouse,
- Stock control / inventory,
- Liaising with courier and negotiating with courier and other suppliers which are related to the running of the warehouse,
- Training staff on warehouse duties,
- Assist with picking and packing when busy,
- Processing orders,
- Health and safety compliance,
- General war
Business Development Manager Johannesburg
Well established Logistics company is looking for a Business Development Manager with Transport experience.
BCom Logistics, Logistics Management, or a similar degree
Minimum three years’ management experience
Minimum five years’ experience in Transport Industry
No Criminal Records
Identifying new markets, clients and industry opportunities
Identifying market trends
Scouting for and identifying relevant tender opportunities
Data analysis determining volume, throughput and the network infrastructure required for new business opportunities
Management of Sales processes and reporting
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 35 Next »