- Matric a must
- Relevant qualification an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in imports & exports administration and co-ordination
- Some basic supply chain experience
- Invoicing customers as required and sending of relevant documentation - experience an added advantage
- Administrative tasks and use of excel
- Experience in syspro or similar erp system beneficial
Business Development Manager Johannesburg
Well established Logistics company is looking for a Business Development Manager with Transport experience.
BCom Logistics, Logistics Management, or a similar degree
Minimum three years’ management experience
Minimum five years’ experience in Transport Industry
No Criminal Records
Identifying new markets, clients and industry opportunities
Identifying market trends
Scouting for and identifying relevant tender opportunities
Data analysis determining volume, throughput and the network infrastructure required for new business opportunities
Management of Sales processes and reporting
Customer Service Coordinator (3rd party agents) Shipping Durban
Our client, a global leader in container shipping is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with 5+ years’ experience within the Shipping industry / same position.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Liner Shipping Industry.
Import, Export and Documentation Process knowledge, especially in an Agency handling environment.
Exposure to and knowledge of the broader African Market (West & East Africa).
Fluency in French or Portuguese an advantage
Responsible, dependable, decisive and authoritative disposition
Ability to take initiative and able to work under pressure
Be able to work alone, separate of a team
Customer and Serv
- 5 years’ experience in the Liner shipping business in Booking capacity.
- Must have NAVIS, MS Office experience, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Receive and evaluate and create booking requests
- Create standard and special shipments
- Must have Reefer shipments
- Understand Carrier Haulage
- Understanding TPT and Customs formalities
- Matric, with Diploma or similar relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics / Road Transport Management
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel packages.
- 3-5 year senior supervisory experience essential and experience in the Food industry advantageous.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour Relations legislation and procedures.
- Relevant Road Traffic Legislation knowledge.
- Interpersonal Skills with special emphasis on Industrial relations.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Manage all aspects of the operations
- Maximise vehicle
- 5+ years experience as Fruit Export Controller
- Excel advanced knowledge is a must
- Minimum 5 years’ SHIPPING LINE Sales Executive experience – MUST HAVE
- Must have Shipping line experience
- Sales Executive oversees generating business, assuring customer satisfaction and maximizing contribution.
- They will be expected to call on existing business and develop new business
- Matric, with National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Exports Management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Exports, mainly with Fruit background
- 3+ years Export Manager experience
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must be able to manage the export department – up to 10 staff
- Allocation Management as regional guidelines
- Identify services vessel lacking cargo
- Allocation management / optimis
« Previous 1 2 3