- Matric or NQF equivalent
- Preferably a BComm degree or similar qualification
- Ideally completed articles (SAICA/SAIPA)
- 5 years’ experience in similar role - Ideally in a retail or FMCG environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of SAGE X3 would be an advantage, or at the minimum, advanced knowledge of a similar ERP system.
- Provide overall management and leadership to the finance department and ensures that all finance department staff are trained and well versed in their requirements.
- The controller will oversee the management of all departmental KPI’s
- Matric, with Tertiary degree or diploma (advantageous)
- Must have solid 7-10 Years working experience in a payroll/ financial role.
- Accounting Financial Diploma or Certificate an Added Benefits
- Must have 5+ years’ experience
- Very experienced in excel
- Must know Pastel well
- Manufacturing and Stock Control experience an added advantage
- Must be able to do the books up to Balance Sheet / balance sheet – Pastel.
- Debtors Creditors
- Invoicing, credit notes, POD’s
- Pulling and sending statements and getting remittances
- Chasing debtors daily / weekly, controlling debtors age analys
My client, manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Controller to manage of the inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation, all commercial aspects of Logistics as well as the Team.
Matric with tertiary education in Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics Control
Experience in a similar position with exposure to a Manufacturing environment
Strong customer service orientation
Ability to be hands on when required
Managing of inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation
Team / People Management
Management of products
Stock rotation - Eliminate / prevent expired stock
Stock takes - shortages, returns, internal stock movements, feedback on slow mov
An established Manufacturer has its own Distribution centre and fleet and is looking for a Fleet Controller
3 – 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics environment
Logistics experience in a retail / wholesale environment
Strong organisational and planning skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently and without supervision
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Self-driven and excellent interaction skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to plan, listen, organize, support and improve processes, interpret and prioritize activities
Proactivity with problem solving skills, with th
- A tertiary qualification ie. Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or supply chain experience is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SCM function within a technical/engineering environment.
- Substantial Project Management experience is essential.
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP systems.
- Previous experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries would be a definite advantage.
- A solid understanding of the heavy equipment manufacturing market, including tre
- Matric or NQF equivalent
- Must have a Diploma/Certificate in accounting
- Experience with PASTEL or SAGE would be an advantage but not a must – Exposure to an ERP system
- At least 3-4 years of debtors/accounts receivable experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data Capturing and maintaining accurate records of al
- University Degree in a Technical Field or Equivalent Work experience in a Technical environment, preferably manufacturing and or mining.
- Experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries to be gained
- Good vibrating screen/feeder and related machinery experience and plant and site exposure to be gained while performing this job.
- Promote and build the image of our client in the aftermarket by offering the customer value added service by maximi
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 26 Next »