Supply Planner Somerset West Cape Winelands
Our client has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, detail orientated and driven individual in their Marketing team as a Supply Planner based in Somerset West with frequent travel between the various sites. You will be responsible for coordinating, updating and communicating the supply plan to relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of the overall supply and demand plan.
Salary: Highly Negotiable
B Comm Logistics / Industrial Engineering or similar qualification with at least 1 years’ relevant working experience
Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
Strong attention to details
Strong computer skills
Collaboration with pack house
- Human Resources National Diploma/Degree and at least three years relevant experience within a unionized environment
- Strong working knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak isiXhosa will be an advantage.
- Intermediate computer skills including a proficiency on Microsoft Office
- Results driven and a pro-active approach.
- Own transport and driver’s license are essential, but you will be reim
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar work environment – FMCG Products Environment
- Experience in Stock Control and Management
- Experience in ordering of stock, invoices, GRV’s and buying
- Excellent in Excel for stock accounts purposes
- Experience with Invoicing, GRV’s and general account administration
- All Office Administration Duties
- Supply Chain / Logistics Diploma
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Forecasting & Supply Chain principles
- Quantitative & Analytical Plan, control and manage the flow of raw materials for production and finished goods for distribution to final customer
- Highly effective communication skills
- Assist with Exports whenever it is needed
- International Trade Operations
- A Food/ Production/ Stores/ Logistics related qualification. – AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG industry.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing – preferably high volume food manufacturing
- Costing and PC Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License – Code 8.
- Knowledge of food hygiene, Health and Safety requirements in food manufacturing and HR procedures.
- Knowledge of Packaging Buying, Lead Times, Logistics and Stock
- Matric, with a Food / Engineering / Production related qualification / degree
- 6-7 years’ experience within FMCG industry
- 5 years Senior Managerial experience within FMCG industry.
- Logistics and Scheduling experience.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing – high volume food manufacturing including forming and coating.
- Knowledge of advanced food hygiene and Health and Safety requirements in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of HR procedures.
- A good understanding of quali
- Matric with Relevant qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Production Planner Scheduler
- Must have chemical manufacturing or pharmaceutical paint or cosmetics industry experience
- Production Management would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of production environment
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP
- Strong Experience using Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Do you have experience as a Receiving Clerk working for a Manufacturing company?
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Must have Matric / Grade 12 with Maths.
- Qualified as an Air-Conditioning Technician with Trade Papers
- 5 ++ years’ experience, preferably in maintenance refrigeration & Aircons
- Experience in HVAC and compressor systems
- Previous Building Management System (BMS) experience.
- Diploma in Refrigeration
- Technical Support to all maintenance on a large, central chiller
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 6 Next »