Date: 2 - Feb -2020 Location:
Senior Development Chemist Cape Town
Our Pharmaceutical Client in Cape town is looking for a Senior Development Chemist / Research and Development manager ensuring the growth of the company get met.
Salary and Benefits
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- BSc or National Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent experiential training/experience.
- Coschem Diploma will be an added advantage.
- At least 7++ or more years’ experience in Toiletries/Cosmetic R&D environment
- Proven experience in formulating in the skin care, personal care and colour cosmetics sector
- Acting as duty chemist across the factory during manufacturing process.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line.
- New Product Development
- Working with the com
R&D Chemist Epping Cape Town
A leading beauty skin care manufacturer company has an opportunity for an experienced R&D Chemist to become a member of their Research & Development Team:
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Developing cutting edge skin care products
· Create products through development stages, followed by scale-up and then commercial scale batches for launch
· Ensure stability and compliance to global regulatory standards, as well as safety
· Upgrading of existing formulas
· Assist in nurturing and passing on of knowledge and expertise to fellow R+D Team Members
· Assisting the Manufacturing Department with scale-up batches
Technical & Professional Competencies:
· Use scientific and technical knowledge to formulate best-in-class
Date: 1 - Jan -2020 Location:
Millwright Electrician Epping 1 Cape Town
Our Client a Food Manufacturer in Epping 1 Cape Town is looking for a Qualified Millwright with 3 years’ experience.
Salary Market related plus benefits
- Tertiary Millwright and/or Electrician Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- At least 3 years plant experience within a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment FOOD.
- Knowledge & Experience GMP, HACCP, SQMS, Food Security, Internal Customer Expectation & Care, KPI testing, Basic Safety, Induction training, Flour Sifter, Metal Detector, Datamyte, Dipix.
- Ensure full functionality of all Food Plants machines
- Ensure machinery is utilized to full capacity and in working order
- Planned maintenance executed and improved operation
Date: 1 - Jan -2020 Location:
Equipment Maintenance Artisan Claremont Cape Town
Our manufacturing client based in the Claremont Southern Suburbs is currently looking for an Equipment Maintenance Artisan as per below:
R 8000 per month
6 Months Contract (Possible Renewable)
Key Performance Areas
- Minimum Matric plus 3 years work experience or NDip plus 1-year work experience.
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to do calculations in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Computer Literate (basic Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must be medically fit and healthy
- Must be flexible to work shifts and weekends
- MEA manufacturing
- Equipment maintenance
- Inventory and stock control
We offer a