- Excellent in English both verbal and written
- Must have 5 years’ experience within the Logistics Industry / Road Transport / Cross Border Logistics
- Good communication skills
- Professional and Presentable looking
- Must have a valid South African Driver’s License
- Must be computer literate – Outlook, Microsoft
- Marketing Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Learn the different types of products and its pricing
- To be polite and respectable to all customers and staff members
- Dealing with transport companies
- Matric, Qualification in Warehousing / Logistics / Inventory Management
- 3-5 years’ experience as Warehouse Manager
- Experience in the FMCG industry an advantage
- FULL Warehouse duties experience
- Managing of staff
- Computer Literate
- Managing the warehouse,
- Stock control / inventory,
- Liaising with courier and negotiating with courier and other suppliers which are related to the running of the warehouse,
- Training staff on warehouse duties,
- Assist with
- Matric or NQF equivalent
- Preferably a BComm degree or similar qualification
- Ideally completed articles (SAICA/SAIPA)
- 5 years’ experience in similar role - Ideally in a retail or FMCG environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of SAGE X3 would be an advantage, or at the minimum, advanced knowledge of a similar ERP system.
- Provide overall management and leadership to the finance department and ensures that all finance department staff are trained and well versed in their requirements.
- The controller will oversee the management of all departmental KPI’s
Senior Sales Executive, Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
Our client, a well-established supplier of Building Decorating products is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their sales team. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, outgoing, a quick learner, able to work independently and prepared to do the work to make sales happen. Must be able to deal with Building material companies, décor stores, construction workers, etc.
Salary: Negotiable + Company car, fuel, cell phone, Laptop and 13th cheque. No commission
4-5 +Year Sales Executive experience within the Building Decorating Supply industry
Superior analytical skills and technically minded
Understanding of customer needs
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Accounting/Mathematics) would be preferable; otherwise on the job experience of 5+ years is a requirement.
- 5+ years of planning /merchandise experience in retail merchandise planning, demand forecast
- Inventory management, inventory allocation or replenishment, financial planning or financial analysis
- Must have Advanced Excel experience
My client, manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Controller to manage of the inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation, all commercial aspects of Logistics as well as the Team.
Matric with tertiary education in Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics Control
Experience in a similar position with exposure to a Manufacturing environment
Strong customer service orientation
Ability to be hands on when required
Managing of inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation
Team / People Management
Management of products
Stock rotation - Eliminate / prevent expired stock
Stock takes - shortages, returns, internal stock movements, feedback on slow mov
An established Manufacturer has its own Distribution centre and fleet and is looking for a Fleet Controller
3 – 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics environment
Logistics experience in a retail / wholesale environment
Strong organisational and planning skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently and without supervision
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Self-driven and excellent interaction skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to plan, listen, organize, support and improve processes, interpret and prioritize activities
Proactivity with problem solving skills, with th
- Experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries to be gained
- Good vibrating screen/feeder and related machinery experience and plant and site exposure to be gained while performing this job.
- Promote and build the image of our client in the aftermarket by offering the customer value added service by maximi
- A tertiary qualification ie. Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or supply chain experience is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SCM function within a technical/engineering environment.
- Substantial Project Management experience is essential.
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP systems.
- Previous experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries would be a definite advantage.
- A solid understanding of the heavy equipment manufacturing market, including tre
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 32 Next »