HR Officer Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
Our Client is looking for a HR Officer with 3-5 years’ experience, to manage and administer the Full HR and Administration function from the company. Very capable HR Officer Person required.
Salary: Negotiable plus benefits
Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Labour Relations
A thorough understanding of all appropriate Acts (LRA, BCEA, OSH, EEA, SDA)
Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a HR Officer / HR Administration and Compliances
Able to do Logistical risk management and risk management around ISO
Work experience within Logistics / Shipping Industry would be an advantage
Experience in the management of SDL, Employment equity, Workman’s compensation, Administer Provident fu
- General ledger management and maintenance.
- Preparation of month end close timetable, ensuring all month end journals are process
General Workers / Warehouse Clerks - FMCG industry
Well established client of us, are looking for a Warehouse Clerks with Dispatch / Picking experience in the FMCG industry.
Matric / Grade 12
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Picker / Dispatch
Must have FMCG (Food) industry experience.
Receives picking slip and captures data on system
Processes sales orders on the system,
investigates stock queries by physically retrieving the stock card and reports discrepancies to supervisor
Prints picking list which details quantities, lots & box numbers and box quantities
Verifies that all lots have been depleted by drawing reports
Picking and Packing Orders
Adheres to all
- Grade 12
- Sales and Marketing Diploma or relevant tertiary qualification
- 8 -10 years sales experience,
- 5+ years in a senior / regional sales management position within a target driven environment
- Must have Corporate Company dealings (Not dealing with Retailers like, PnP, or Checkers, etc)
- Must have Wholesale Company Experience.
- Must have Coffee Machine Rentals to Corporate / Restaurants / Hotels
- Contract Negoti
FMCG National Sales Manager Cape Town
Well Established Coffee and Tea Importers, Manufacturers Distributors Solutions concern is looking for a National Sales Manager based in Cape Town. The ideal Candidate needs to have 8-10 years FMCG Food & Beverage products National Sales Management experience.
Salary – Negotiable plus benefits, commission, incentives and allowances – TO BE DISCUSSED
Qualification & Skills:
Sales and Marketing Diploma or relevant tertiary qualification
8 -10 years sales experience,
5+ years in a senior / regional sales management position within a target driven environment
FMCG Food & Beverages Sales Management experience.
Must have Corporate Company dealings (Not Retailers)
Must have Wholesale Com
- Matric / Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Line Assistant
- Must have product Manufacturing industry experience.
- Receives picking slip and captures data on SYSPRO
- Processes sales orders on the system, investigates stock queries by physically retrieving the stock card and reports discrepancies to supervisor
- Prints picking list which details quantities, lots & box numbers and box quantities
- Verifies that all lots have been depleted by drawing reports
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Document Control
- Tertiary Millwright and/or Electrician Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- At least 3 years plant experience within a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment FOOD.
- Knowledge & Experience GMP, HACCP, SQMS, Food Security, Internal Customer Expectation & Care, KPI testing, Basic Safety, Induction training, Flour Sifter, Metal Detector, Datamyte, Dipix.
- Ensure full functionality of all Food Plants machines
- Ensure machinery is utilized to full capacity and in working order
- Planned maintenance executed and improved operation
- Matric, with University degree or suitable Diploma
- Preferable SAP experience to LOAD information
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard PC Applications
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Transporting of Bulk Material / Products
- Preparing of Reports, Dealing with Transporters and Coordinating Shipments
« Previous 1 2 3 Next »