- Administration receptionist certificate welcome – added advantage
- 2 Years’+++ experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Professional attitude
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Manage reception switchboard, answering, screening, transferring incoming calls and referring inquiries to correct departments.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them
- 2 years’ experience with Finance Administration experience Financial Sectors, Loads, Investments, short term insurance Added Bonus
- Must have Own car (will be working in Cape Town and must travel once per week to our firm in Stellenbosch Techno Park to do Admin filling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel), Pastel
- Administrative and Receive file with loans
- Check with specific Attorney if in
Junior Service Controller Killarney Gardens Cape Town
Well established company based in Killarney Gardens, Cape Town are looking for a Service controller with 2+ years’ experience, with Service Controller / Help Desk experience. Position available in the service department.
Matric / Grade 12
Minimum 2 years’ Service Controller / Helpdesk experience.
Excellent and helpful telephone manner and great communication skills.
Numerate & accurate with data input is essential.
Computer literate (Microsoft Office, SAP)
Able to work under pressure, plan and organize.
Excellent Admin skills.
Valid Driver’s License and Own reliable Transport.
Day to day administration of service cal
- Matric, Logistic Qualification will be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ Experience in the Logistics / Shipping Industry will be an advantage
- A thorough knowledge of customs procedures is essential
- Accuracy with a high degree of attention to detail and an ability to problem solve
- Familiar with all the various customs documents and the completion of same
- Familiar with the Eur1 and Form A certificate
- Familiar with the customs penalty clause
- Sound computer skills
- Capture information and submit electronically
- A Senior Certificate / tertiary education advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in shipping/receiving
- Be proficient in Ms Office (inclusive of excel)
- Liaising with couriers regarding shipping
- Receiving and Verification of stocks
- Data administration (excel)
- Stock rotation
- Sorting out of deliveries/allocation
- Weekly stocktakes, Work in Inventory (LIMS) and Work with rejected stocks
- Reports – monthly towards recons
- Matric a must
- Relevant qualification an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in Imports & Exports Administration
- Some basic supply chain experience
- Invoicing customers as required and sending of relevant documentation - experience an added advantage
- Administrative tasks and use of excel
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP
- Customer care & logistics
- Receiving client orders &
Client Administrator Southern Suburbs Cape Town
Qualifications – Matric
A relevant qualification could be helpful.
Client liaison/administrative experience in a small medium enterprise
Dealing with onboarding of clients:
Including document preparation
Client follow ups
Client queries with regards to any account activation queries (FICA, compliance etc) Limited to template responses and basic responses
Processflow management on the CRM system
Loading of all new clients onto the CRM system and insuring they are correctly allocated by dealer/agent/introducer broker
Managing the client Foreign Investment Allowance applications,
completing and emailing
Wealth Management Assistant Claremont
Our client a Wealth Management company is looking for a Wealth Management Assistant provides administrative support to a Wealth Manager in all aspects of their portfolio.
Experience in and solid knowledge and understanding of FICA, FAIS, and financial needs analysis
1-3 years working experience in financial planning
Commerce or financial degree from a reputable tertiary institution
CFP or studying towards a postgraduate diploma in financial planning would be advantageous
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA
« Previous 1 2 3 Next »