Warehouse Supervisor Paarden Eiland Cape Town
An established clients is looking for an Experienced Warehouse Supervisor to supervise the Admin & Warehouse Staff in Paarden Eiland
The Warehouse Supervisor ensures that all admin clerks processes orders, accepts deliveries, keeps the warehouse organized, which includes everything from physically moving product around the warehouse space to properly maintaining all shipping and receiving records.
Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee and assist 3 Warehouse Admin Controllers and 5 other warehouse staff
Track and log all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
• Accept deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly.
• Order and restock new supplies.
• Receive customer and client orders.
• Pack and ship orders for delivery.
• Inspect all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective products, and missing products.
• Report and return damaged products
• Address and resolve any complaints about products, shipping speeds, or damaged products
• Use WMS (Warehouse Management Software) programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
• Keep warehouse area clean and organized.
• Report to warehouse supervisor or management to alert them of any issues with shipping or receiving.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products.
• Work well with others.
• Exhibit strong communication skills, essential for working with other employees and with customers.
• Demonstrate knowledge of WMS computer systems, and the ability to fix any unexpected glitches with these systems.
• Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary.
• Demonstrate familiarity with all warehouse safety precautions
• Grade 12
• Experience working in a Warehouse environment
• Strong Excel experience • OWN RELIABLE VEHICLE ESSENTIAL