Warehouse Manager, East Rand
Are you a Warehouse Manager seeking new and exciting opportunities? Responsible for effective warehousing and distribution operations. Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
You will also be involved in freight management, stock control, inventory control, material handling, customer service and planning workers schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- B-Tech / Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- MINIMUM 5 years warehouse management experience in the Retail / FMCG sector.
- Extensive experience in managing bulk cargo and shipping containers.
- Solid experience in logistics document management (e.g. import, export, waybills, financial instruments, etc.).
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (ERP experience will be advantageous).
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA