Tax Administrator Bellville Cape Town
Our Client an Accounting Auditing Firm Practice in Bellville is looking for an experienced TAX Administrator with the relevant experience and qualification
Salary R 22500 MAX – Depends on Qualification and Experience – URGENT Position
- B Com Accounting or equivalent degree in taxation Added Advantage but a TAX Diploma also acceptable.
- Minimum of 2-3 +years’ experience within the tax / Accounting field
- Experience in working on Taxware
- Responsible and dedicated to “going the extra mile”.
- Must demonstrate personal and time management skills in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- SARS and E-filing experience
- MS Excel and MS Word literacy required at intermediate level
- Knowledge of South African Income Tax and Tax Administration Act
Assisting the companies tax clients as needed, but not limited to:
- Administer provisional tax by capturing IRP6’s, sending Provisional Review reports to partners, sending IRP6’s to clients, and monitoring receipt of payments from clients
- Generating fees relating to tax administration
- Applying to SARS for extensions and duplicate tax returns
- Capturing of all tax related documentation on Taxware / E-Filing
- Maintaining the client base on Taxware, thus ensuring an up-to-date accurate data base
- Liaising with SARS re account balances, interest and penalties
- Checking of assessments, Monitoring the payment of refunds to clients from SARS
- Performing any other tasks relating to tax administration
- Monitoring of submissions to ensure all tax returns submitted are assessed
- Calculating third and additional top-up payments when required
- Assisting clients with completion of SD returns, objections and notices iro SARS returns
- Completion, submission and maintenance of dividends tax returns manually and on efiling.
- Completion, submission and maintenance of STT returns manually and on efiling.
- VAT registrations, PAYE registration and Income Tax registration with SARS (Administration and SARS appointment)
- Attending SARS appointments, dealing with queries on behalf of clients.
- Updating client’s details with SARS (for example bank details)
- Objections to SARS regarding incorrect assessments or SARS queries for all Taxes.
- Income tax calculation of individuals
Frogg Recruitment SA