Supply Chain Manager 6 months Contract to perm Cape Town
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a 6 Months Contract. This position might go into Permanent if it’s the right fit. Person will manage and co-ordinate an efficient, effective and economically viable Acquisition, Procurement, Stores Demanding and Logistics Management service in order to satisfy operational requirements of all divisions. To render an efficient, effective, all-inclusive Stores Management service to the Company which includes Asset Management, Stores Verification service and a Logistics Administrative service.
- B-Degree in Purchasing/Procurement (SCM) and Management Qualification – An Added Advantage
- Registration with a professional Procurement / Logistical institution will be an advantage
- Knowledge of PFMA. National Treasury Regulations and Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management Prescriptions and Contract Management and Budget process
- Supply chain management and 5 Years in a Supply Chain Management (Demand Management, Acquisition
- Management, Logistics Management and Disposal Management)-environment
- Experience in Management and 3 Years Supervisory experience
- Manage the procurement secretariat in terms of – materials and services, supplier database and the Tender-administration process for Department
- Implementation of the BBEEE policies and other legislative requirements e.g. NT Regulations, supplier development initiatives and Establish standing contracts and contract administration
- Manage Stores and Inventory (Stores inventory replenishment and Issues) by:
- Managing a Central Store for Dockyard Specific Requirements;
- Managing SAN Projects Store for SAN Project-related requirements
- Developing and maintaining a Stores Verification Programme
- Manage inventories through the preparation of a budget for inventory and control thereof as well as preparation and processing of inventory disposal
- Provide Logistics Management with regards to the Companies Transport- Administration Systems
- Provide people management (Training & Development/Performance Management, etc)
- Develop, implement and maintain Policies, Practices and Procedures regarding Key Responsibility Areas.
- Liaise with Service Providers / Contractors / Suppliers regarding contentious procurement – requirements as well as with internal role – players regarding Procurement /Logistics matters.
Frogg Recruitment SA