Supply Chain Manager / Logistics Manager – Food FMCG, Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
Well established FMCG Company is looking for a Supply Chain / Logistics Manager with 3-5 years’ experience with in the FMCG Food Industry.
Salary – Market Related / Very Negotiable (CTC includes Medial Aid and Pension)
- Matric, with a Food / Production / Stores / Logistics / Fleet related qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG industry.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing – high volume food manufacturing including forming, coating and meat lines.
- PC Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License – Code 14
- Knowledge of food hygiene, Health and Safety requirements in food manufacturing and HR procedures.
- Knowledge of Lead Times, Stock Management, Fleet Management.
- Understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols.
- Understanding of Restaurant / Supplier / Third Party SLA requirements.
- Ensure that adequate and suitable qualified staffing is available to execute materials receiving, production plans, lugging hall, despatch and fleet requirements in line with KPI’s and specifications.
- Ensure vehicle drivers have correct, current and valid Licences and PDP’s.
- Full responsibility for Lugging / Storage / Despatch / Fleet Operations involving finished goods, despatching order fill requirements, route planning and fleet management.
- Daily Compliances with order level requirements
- Deliver product quality standards through operations/ maintenance of the Lugging Hall, Despatch Chillers, Despatch Area, Vehicles and Teams.
- Maintain product quality through utilization of suitable handling and storage regimes, distressed stock management and ensuring full traceability.
- Record and communicate the daily/ weekly variance data information.
- Fleet Management including maintenance and fuel usage. – Lug and Dolley Management
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA