Distribution Manager needed with degree and 4 years distribution experience
Distribution Manager Wholesale Cape Town, Western Cape
Our client is looking for an experienced Distribution Manager to ensure the company’s sales growth and perfect store execution is achieved in the Independent Rural and Urban Trade. The goal is to increase and deepen the company’s footprint in this channel.
- Bachelor’s degree Supply Chain, Procurement or relevant equivalent.
- Valid driving license.
- 4 years sales experience in FMCG – Distribution sector.
- Successful track record in managing sales force within all Trade channels.
- Business Experience in Regional Accounts – Independent trade.
- Key Account experience is an advantage.
- Analyse geographic areas to understand outlet and sales opportunity within identified areas through trade visits.
- Set minimum Distribution Manager service requirements based on trade analysis to ensure maximum service to trade.
- Track and measure Distribution against business plan.
- Define routines and call cycles for managing the operations in a professional and sustainable way in line with routines matrix set.
- Do monthly business reviews
- Leading Distribution sales force by personal example and hands on approach.
- Undertake systematic and regular trade visits to identify gaps and opportunities or to prove any findings from data supplied by Trade Marketing.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA