Stock Control Manager – FMCG – Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Excellent opportunity with well-established FMCG Company for a Stock Control Manager to take control of managing inventory control, minimize stock holding, develop inventory management strategy, stock counts, liaising with suppliers and ensuring stock has been allocated correctly for production.
- Bcom Supply Chain or similar qualification
- 5 years’ experience in Inventory Management
- Must have MRP and ERP system experience
- SAP experience will be an ADVANTAGE
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of lean manufacture, Kanban and kaizen continuous improvement or similar production tools within a low volume, high quality manufacturing facility would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA