SHE Officer Maitland Cape Town EE Position
Our Manufacturing Client in Maitland Cape Town is looking for a SHE Officer with 3 years’ experience with a H&S Qualification.
Salary: Market related
- Only EE applications
- Grade 12, H&S Qualification
- Training experience advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years as a SHE Officer in a Pharmaceutical, Dairy or Food manufacturing environment
- Problem solving and ability to show initiative
- Ability to compile reports / MS Office / Syspro computer skills
- Good command of English/language (verbal and written)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- OHS and COID Act Compliance
- Health & Safety Audits
- Health and Safety meetings
- Hazard Identification Risk Analysis
- Inspections and Statistics
- General: cGMP & Health/Safety
- To ensure that the premises is hazard-free, conduct safety checks on work areas and equipment, takes steps to mitigate risks in the future. Keep abreast of current occupational Health & Safety legislation and requirements to ensure compliance. Assist with safety drills and train personnel to deal with any kind of emergency.
- Reports irregularities and other non-conformities relating to cGMP which forms part of the continual quality improvement process
- Performs all tasks in accordance with the Health and Safety requirements per the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Promotes safe working conditions to minimise workplace injuries
- Carries out all tasks according to relevant SOP obtainable in each department. This may include operating SYSPRO
- Adheres to all company policies and rules
- All relevant documentation to be completed accurately and filed
- Housekeeping – maintains a neat and tidy workspace
We offer a Referral reward of R 500 IF you refer someone to us suited for the position. The Referral Fee Reward is paid out ONLY if that person was offered the position and they accepted it. Email the CV to referral (a) froggsa.co.za with a Reference to who you refer, make sure to attach their CV’s.
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA