Shareholder Identification Analyst SID Lead Analyst Cape Town
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for consulting with companies regarding their institutional shareholder base and equity trading activity. The position of an Analyst in the Market Intelligence Group is a multi-faceted one that requires financial acumen, research skills, analytical abilities, verbal communication, and business writing. A key requirement for this role will be the ability accurate input, manipulate, and review large data sets.
Salary and Benefits Negotiable
- Bachelors Master’s Degree or working towards, preferably with a concentration in business, finance, or economics. However, all majors will be considered
- Experience – A minimum of one year of business financial oriented experience is required, preferably in Market Intelligence, Shareholder Identification, and or Investor Relations
- Familiarity with Finance applications such as Factset, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Data input and data analysis and Extensive Excel experience
- Additional language skills are advantageous, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Detail orientated and Analytical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good English communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong phone skills and a willingness to reach out to various parties in the corporate and investment communities
Frogg Recruitment SA