- Degree in Business Sales or Marketing
- Minimum 10 years Sales experience in Liner Shipping, Logistics or Trade Management
- Knowledge of the African Market
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to speak French/Portuguese will a huge advantage
- Comprehensive experience in MS Office, FIS, CRM, Focus/Hyperion
- Highly analytical with a hunter type personality
- Willing to travel locally and internationally
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, preparation and execution of African tender list, aimed at maximum participation in all tenders of significance for Africa
- Embrace hybrid role of Sales execution, Coordination and BD.
- Responsible of liaising with GAM, KAM and Regional Sales departments to build strong support network in Regional offices worldwide for Africa promotion for outbound and inbound cargo.
- Ownership of 70% of West African ship utilisation as per internal target of 60% dry and 80% average reefer utilisation year on year.