Senior HVAC Technician Brackenfell Cap Town
Our Client a Manufacturing Pharmaceutical Beauty Products Giant is looking for qualified HVAC Technician with Papers, qualified and experienced to give technical support regarding reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on HVAC, BMS (Building Management system), RO, etc, within the organization
Salary Very Attractive plus overtime, call out and standby bakkie and petrol
Qualifications& Experience Required:
- Qualified as an Air-Conditioning / HVAC Technician with Trade Papers
- Experience in HVAC and compressor systems, chillers ect
- Previous Building Management System (BMS) experience.
- Must have 5 -10 years +++ HVAC experience
- Co-ordinate and perform the maintenance on a large, central chiller plant.
- Co-ordinate and perform maintenance on all HVAC systems.
- Ensure optimal performance of the HVAC systems.
- Analyzing work orders, Planned Maintenance schedules; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems, w.r.t. HVAC, BMS and RO Plant.
- Keeps equipment operating by following standard operating instructions
- Manage the Calibration system, execute calibrations, generate SOP’s and execute internal or external documents as required
- Prepare and execute qualification and re-qualification documentation for all equipment as required.
- Assist Technical Services Department with planned maintenance on all plant and equipment within the organization such as chillers, compressors, filling and packing equipment
Frogg Recruitment SA Team