Risk Manager Logistics / Supply Chain Montague Gardens Cape Town
Manage the overall risk / compliance, including SHE, in the pursuit of a zero-loss culture in the Group, with innovation and value add.
Salary: Market Related CTC
- Matric, with OHS/EHS qualification
- Risk Management Qualification will be an added advantage
- PSIRA registered will be an added advantage
- Min 5 years in Middle Management Risk Management in a Logistics / Warehousing / Transport / Supply Chain / Clearing and Forwarding Environment
- Specialised industry and risk training, and a track record of implementing risk programmes
Responsibilities will include
- Security service provider management
- Loss control and exception management across all regional sites
- OHS implementation, training and compliance
- Documentation compliance, draft and implement safety work procedures facilitate health and safety inductions and training, signage and apply innovative solutions whilst conscious of cost containment.
- A decisive leader, with strong planning, organisation and control
- Stress tolerant and confident
- Deadline driven and results orientated with a proven track record of achievements
- Has very good overall business understanding
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities in a complex business environment
If you meet the minimum requirement, please apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Frogg Recruitment SA