At least 4 years of production supervisory/management experience.
- Diploma in Production or Operations Management or similar.
- Occupational health and safety training would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to lead while instilling discipline
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in setting and monitoring KPI’s.
- Optimisation of People, Plant, Machinery and Equipment Experience.
- Knowledge of Adhering to BOMs.
- Strong Experience in Achieving Production targets as per Budgets.
- Ability to do calculations in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- The successful candidate must be extremely well organized administratively, with acute attention needed iro administrative detail and accuracy
- Must be medically fit and healthy
- Must be flexible to work shifts and weekends
Key Performance Areas
- The planning and execution of daily production runs to ensure daily targets are met
- Daily management of a production team, overseeing and monitoring production.
- Handling staff queries and escalate to management when necessary
- Responsible for the quality of the output product
- Responsible for maximum productivity at all times
- Occupational health and safety in their workplace.
- Maintain inventory
- Ensure that company guidelines, policies, target dates and KPI’s are adhered to and met
Ensure that systems, procedures and standards are set and maintained continuously