Pharmaceutical Procurement Officer Job in Cape Town
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the following industries : food, pharmaceutical and general (variety of industries)
• Highly experienced in government and company tenders.
• Clerical-, systems-, process-, and procedure knowledge and experience in both basic procurement and tenders.
• Experience in customer care, service quality standards.
• Excellent skills in mathematical and accounting calculations.
• Highly experienced in administration, research, resource collection, strategic planning, co-ordination, procurement documents.
• Brilliant communicator and highly proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
• Excellent negotiating skills, self-starter who can work unsupervised and get the job done.
• Driver’s license and own vehicle (should company vehicle not be available).
Frogg Recruitment SA