Office Manager – PA Cape Town CBD
Our Client a reputable Small Business Recruitment Company in Cape Town CBD is looking for an Experienced Office Manager / PA with 5 years’ Experience and someone that can deal with Stress and Pressure Constructively.
Salary is up to R 25000 pm – Hours are from 8am to 6pm (1-hour lunch in between) Mon – Fri (Some saturdays of overtime might be needed)
- Matric and relevant tertiary qualification (advantageous) Excellent in Excel, Ms Office and Typing of 60WPM
- Have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a PA/Office Management position preferably within the Employment – Recruitment Industry or a Small Business environment – Work on Goldmine Recruitment Software
- PA duties to the Director like travel arrangements, bookings, diary, – Running personal errands for the director – will be compensated for petrol @ AA Rates
- Financial Management: In conjunction with the Director and Accountant Debtors, Creditors, SARS E-filing: PAYE/UIF/VAT/SDL and Invoicing.
- Reporting: Prepare reports on sales, cash flow and special projects.
- Marketing: Manage and design all special project and events marketing material.
- Prepare adverts for candidates or positions to be marketed via social media and other relevant advertising platforms and increase brand awareness.
- Strong social media and digital marketing experience an advantage.
- Support: Manage Director’s diary (business and personal), prepare visual presentations on PowerPoint and take minutes at meetings. When required respond to emails or other correspondence on behalf of the Director.
- Personal Support: Support Director in terms of any personal requirements which may arise (errands for shopping, repairs, household needs, etc.).
- Also assist with personal financial needs and liaison with financial planner.
- Maintenance: Resolve all IT concerns and issues timeously and liaise with service providers.
- Ensure all office maintenance issues are resolved and use initiative about this.
- Travel Arrangements: Ensure prompt execution of travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Human Resources: Supervise office staff as required. Recruit new staff and manage the complete process including advertising, screening, interviewing, selection, trial day preparation, induction and training.
- Training: Monitor skills development needs/gaps and implement relevant training programmes. Ensure updated knowledge of software programmes and where required provide training to staff.IT and Maintenance – report / call issues to third parity suppliers
- Relevant staff management (4 Staff members), recruitment and HR experience 5 Staff
Frogg Recruitment SA