Marketing Specialist or Marketing Coordinator Claremont Cape Town
Responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans & initiatives to increase and promote brand and product awareness as well as coordination of all travel arrangements for the Executive Chairman. Full understanding of newspapers and electronic media. The value of branding and target marketing
- ND in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 3 relevant working experiences
- Previous newspaper/magazine/media environment experience advantageous
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Conduct market research to assess consumer requirements/habits & trends
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing ideas to support the growth and expansion of company brand and products.
- Developing marketing strategies and ideas to build brand and product awareness
- Efficiently manages a budget.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders in the successful delivery of marketing initiative, projects and events for the Executive Chairman,
- Actively engages with online audience in promoting and branding of company as well as products and implements online initiatives to increase online followers/audience.
- Responsible for designing and communicating of content & feedback across all platforms i.e. print, electronic and online for the Executive Chairman’s office.
- Assists with development of internal and external communication for the Executive Chairman’s office.
- Responsible for web management of company website.
- Project management, this includes planning to implementation phase of all new and existing projects.
- Keeping abreast with current trends and research affecting the profession
- Inculcates a culture of knowledge sharing
Frogg Recruitment SA