Manufacturing Plant Cleaner Parow
Well established manufacturing company is looking for 2 staff member Manufacturing Plant Cleaners / Machine Cleaner. You must have similar experience.
Salary: Basic + pension + medical
- Must have Grade 12
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Plant Cleaners – Machine or Equipment cleaners
- Primary Manufacturing Plant Cleaner
- Manufacturing Machine Cleaner
- Microsoft Experience
- No Criminal Record
- Good Contactable References
Cleaning and housekeeping
- Makes all cleaning solutions as per procedure – Cleans (including CIP) and sanitises tank, valves, homogenisers, oil pan and pumps as per requirements.
- Cleans, sanitises and checks machine parts according to the Standard Operating Procedures to ensure good micro swab results
- Signs off all completed tasks on checklist as soon as task is completed
- Cleans manufacturing department areas using appropriate cleaning equipment and solutions, using colour coded equipment allocated to area
- Completes cleaning schedules, status boards, status stickers, equipment cleaning register as soon as task is completed
- Operates cleaning equipment/machines as per procedure
- Reports faulty equipment to supervisor immediately
- Ensures all equipment in good working order
- Assembles and disassembles machines e.g. Homogenisers, oil pan, and pumps as per the SOP
- Ensures that all consumable stock is monitored visually and requisitions, completes and submits to warehouse timely to prevent stock out of cleaning materials and consumables
You will only be considerate if you have Manufacturing Plant experience as per requirements.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA