Logistics Raw Material Control Planner- Food FMCG, Somerset West Cape Town
Well established Food FMCG Manufacturing Company is looking for a Logistics Raw Material Controller with 3-5 years’ experience with in the FMCG Industry.
Salary – Market Related / Very Negotiable (CTC includes Medical aid and pension)
- A Food/ Production/ Stores/ Logistics related qualification. – AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG industry.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing – preferably high volume food manufacturing
- Costing and PC Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License – Code 8.
- Knowledge of food hygiene, Health and Safety requirements in food manufacturing and HR procedures.
- Knowledge of Packaging Buying, Lead Times, Logistics and Stock Management.
- Understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols.
- Understanding of SLA requirements.
- Ensure that adequate and suitable staffing is available to execute goods receiving, product identification
- The receiving / Meat matrix / Stock Handling / De-boxing / Lugging / takes full responsibility for identifying raw materials requirements, managing bulk materials to agreed stock levels
- Daily compliance with Order Level requirements
- Deliver product quality standards through operations/ maintenance of the Receiving Area
- Record and communicate the daily/ weekly variance data information
- Equipment management and communication to Maintenance where required.
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA