Junior Production Planner Scheduler Manufacturing Southern Suburbs
Well established Manufacturing company is looking for a Graduate Junior Production Planner Scheduler with at least 2 years’ experience.
Salary: Up to R20 000.00 CTC (Incl Medical aid and Pension) Depending on experience.
- Matric with Relevant qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Production Planner Scheduler
- Must have chemical manufacturing or pharmaceutical paint or cosmetics industry experience
- Production Management would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of production environment
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP
- Strong Experience using Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Key Performance Areas
- Create production schedules
- Identify and resolve any inventory issues caused by deviations
- Ensure waste numbers are minimized
- Serve as a liaison between the production department and sales department
- Review prior day reports to ensure orders were successfully delivered
- Communicate production schedules out to the production floor
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA