Logistics Manager Inbound – Food FMCG, Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
Well established Food FMCG Company is looking for a Logistics Manager Inbound with 5 years’ experience with in the FMCG Food Industry.
Salary: Market Related / Very Negotiable (CTC includes medical aid and pension)
- Matric, with a Food/ Production/ Stores/ Logistics related qualification – ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- 5 years’ experience within Food FMCG industry (Manufacturing)
- Valid Driver’s License – Code 8.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing – high volume food manufacturing including forming, coating and meat lines.
- Knowledge of food hygiene, Health and Safety requirements in food manufacturing and HR procedures.
- Knowledge of Packaging Buying, Lead Times, Logistics and Stock Management.
- Understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols.
- Understanding of SLA requirements and guideline. (Audits)
- Setting direction for own team, embedding culture and standards for people and performance of the team, and ensuring that those commitments are met
- Ensure that Adequate and suitable staffing is available to execute goods receiving and product requirements
- Drive / support performance and maximise line outputs that deliver KPI requirements
- Receiving / Stock Handling / De-boxing / Lugging / takes full responsibility for identifying raw material requirements, managing bulk materials to agreed stock levels.
- Responsible for ensuring all KPI’s of their respective areas are monitored, controlled and reported. Any variances are thoroughly investigated and adequate actions taken to mitigate gaps.
- Daily compliance with Order Level requirements
- Deliver product quality standards through operations/ maintenance of the Receiving Area, Cold Stores, Dry Store, Receiving yard and Teams.
- Effective Utilisation of labour hours/rates to maximise effectiveness and KPI’s
- Record and communicate the daily/ weekly variance data information
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA