Import Logistics Clerk Paarden Eiland Cape Town
One of our clients is looking for Import Logistics Clerk with at least 3+ years in a same role. Handling warehousing operations, logistics management, documentation management as well as sea & land transportation to ensure on time delivery to customers.
Salary Negotiable – Depending on experience.
- Matric, with University degree or suitable Diploma
- Preferable SAP experience to LOAD information
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard PC Applications
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Transporting of Bulk Material / Products
- Preparing of Reports, Dealing with Transporters and Coordinating Shipments
Summary of duties:
- Follow-up of all warehouse and storage operations including monthly invoice control and maintaining communication between parties.
- Land transportation, bulk deliveries (if available), coordinating truck shipment with transporters. Communication with local customs agent and providing necessary information for customers.
- Preparation of logistics reports (status report, aging reports, performance report, KPI, etc) in weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual basis to concerned parties such as Status Report and Logistics Performance Report.
- Import & Export operation coordination between customers custom agents and service providers for customs clearance issues.
- Follow-up and assist inventory adherence with warehouse management systems at warehouses, conducting periodic audits
- Following Liquid Transportation & Storage Tank (if available) and preparing weekly regular reports stock level, processing release advices and updating vessel arrival dates.
- Review all documents of both replenishment orders and direct orders and sending them to service providers in timely manner. Control all documents to ensure they are ready for custom operations.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA