Import & Export Administrator – Cape Town
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Junior to Intermediate Import & Export Administrator with 2-3 years Imports Export shipping and logistics experience. Candidate also need basic supply chain experience – SEA & AIR FREIGHT
Salary negotiable + benefits (medical & pension)
- Matric a must
- Relevant qualification an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in Imports & Exports Administration
- Some basic supply chain experience
- Invoicing customers as required and sending of relevant documentation – experience an added advantage
- Administrative tasks and use of excel
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP
- Customer care & logistics
- Receiving client orders & implementing sales order entry
- Customer sales order confirmations
- Preparing export files and documentation.
- Co-ordinating orders with the warehouse to arrange shipments
- Booking space for air & sea freight and loading of container
- Co-coordinating upliftment between transporter & forwarder
- Tracking products until final destinations for imports and exports liaising with clients on product delivery & queries
- Preparing logistics information & keeping schedules up to date.
- Follow up on deposit payments for export customers – experience an added advantage.
- Preparing freight schedules and requisitions and follow up on payments.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA