HVAC Technician Bellville South Cape Town
Our Manufacturing Client in Bellville is looking for a Qualified HVAC Technician with 3 years experience.
This person will Provide technical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on HVAC, BMS (Building Management system), RO, etc, within the organization
Very Negotiable Salary plus all benefits
Qualifications& Experience Required:
- Qualified as an Air-Conditioning Technician with Trade Papers
- 5 ++ years’ experience, preferably in maintenance refrigeration & Aircons
- Experience in HVAC and compressor systems
- Previous Building Management System (BMS) experience.
- Diploma in Refrigeration
- Technical Support to all maintenance on a large, central chiller plant.
- Technical Support performs maintenance on all HVAC systems.
- Ensure optimal performance of the HVAC systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by following standard operating instructions
- Assist with Calibration system, execute calibrations, generate SOP’s and execute internal or external documents as required
- Prepare and execute qualification and re-qualification documentation for all equipment as required.
- Assist to Ensure compliance of HVAC Services with the Occupational Health and Safety Act., assist Technical Services Manager in maintaining all afore mentioned standards.
- Assist Technical Services Department with planned maintenance on all plant and equipment within the organization such as chillers, compressors, filling and packing equipment
- Excellent theoretical and practical technical skills on HVAC/RO plant
- Understanding of maintenance programs for HVAC systems and RO plant
- Understanding of HVAC in large buildings
Frogg Recruitment SA