Human Resources Business Partner Cape Town CBD
Our client a local and international call centre in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced HR Business Parttner to join their HR team To manage and optimise Human Resources through the development and implementation of operational plans in line with Group HR Strategy and deliver consistently against business objectives.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- BCom in HR Management or BA in Organisational Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years in a Generalist function (preferably in a contact centre environment)
- Minimum of 3 years of solid and proven IR management track record
Role and Person Description:
- This role requires a highly self-directed and driven individual.
- The role will function with limited managerial oversight and require a highly collaborative orientation with the ability to coordinate work and deliver outputs across organisational departments.
- It will rely heavily on initiative, creativity, compliance and communication excellence with a bias for urgency and execution.
- Employee relations and climate management
- Business partnering and service
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Attraction and Selection
- Retention of talent
- Talent management and succession planning
- Performance management
- Succession management
- Learning and Development
- HR Administration and compliance
- Diversity and transformation
Frogg Recruitment SA