Human Resource Business Partner Cape Town CBD
Our Client a Media Advertising Concern is looking for a Human Resource Business Partner who will be responsible for day to day operations in the region, including recruitment, HR Benefits, administration and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Min Qualification requirements:
- Suitable human resources tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years corporate / generalist human resources experience
- Advanced knowledge of Labour legislation.
- Advanced knowledge of HR Policies and procedures.
- Weekly HR operations report that outline weekly/ongoing HR activity for the unit or region.
- Present at various Forums and address any HR related matters in the region.
- Day to Day operations in the region, including recruitment and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
- Providing direction and support to the management on all human resources matters.
- Ensuring human resources policy and practice in all business units meets requisite standards.
- Implementing recruitment practices to ensure the business unit is fully resourced.
- Implementation of effective and reliable HR administration, harnessing cost-effective information technologies, including the generation of key metrics for measurement of HR performances factors.
- Monitor, maintain and support a positive ER/IR framework within all business units and continually monitor, drive and support employee relations / industrial relations initiatives that cultivate and promote a healthy working environment.
- Maintain and develop close and productive relationships with trade unions and workers’ representatives where relevant, keep abreast of national legislation and developments in Labour Relations.
- Assessment of climate and culture in all business units, ensuring employee engagement is maintained through various HR programmes and proposing remedial action in response to unfavourable outcomes.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and industry regulations and advising the business of the legal implications for the business
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
Frogg Recruitment SA