Human Administrator Tygervalley Bellville Cape Town
An opportunity has arisen for a high caliber Human Resources Administrator to effectively execute HR administrative functions to ensure on time delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
• Assist HR Department and with all HR related queries that may arise from various depots / designated contracts.
• Coordination and processing all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes.
• Ensure that all HR related documentation is processed on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
• Assisting with the recruitment process
• Ad-hoc functions
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Appropriate Tertiary qualification in/or studying towards Human Resources Management
• At least 1 years HR Administration experience.
• Experience on Psiber HR Module or other HRIS an advantage.
• Computer literate (MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook)
• Must have reliable transport
• Knowledge of Human Resources processes
• Problem solving
• Be Pro-Active
• Attention to detail
• Deadline orientated
• Customer services orientated
• Excellent administrative skills
• Good organisational, communication and listening skills