HR Officer Generalist Century City Cape Town
Our Professional Service Client in Century City Cape Town is looking for an HR Officer with 4 years post qualification experience in HR Generalist HR Overall – HR Officer (HR & Payroll).
Qualification an added benefit but years of experience also counts.
Salary Negotiable depending on credentials
- Human Resource Related Degree or Diploma or studying towards tertiary education – An Advantage
- 3-4 Years’ Experience in a HR Administrator/Officer role
- Paymaster OR VIP experience will be advantageous PAYROLL & HR
- Payroll experience essential up to Authorization
- Computer Literacy essential
- HR Administration
- Full Payroll Function 300 Staff members on paymaster like VIP PAYROLL up to Authorisation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Remuneration Administration fully up to 450 people
- Implementing Culture change and transformation processes
- Successful introduction of new culture programmes.
- Personnel Administration – 300 Staff
- Capture disciplinary information onto Paymaster / OR VIP Payroll or SImiliar and save in personnel files.
- Complete all termination documentation.
- Send out birthday cards monthly.
- Industrial Relations working with a HR Consultant
- Communicate HR Policies and Procedures.
- Arrange all Disciplinary Enquiries and Grievance Proceedings.
- General HR Assistance
- Assist HR Business Partners with talent plans, personal development plans and succession plans
- Sorting out and maintaining the Virtual Drives
- Assist with new employee inductions
- Relieve HR Business Partners whilst they are on leave
- Stay relevant and up-to-date (with legislation, new developments, etc.)
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management and follow-through with agreed deadlines
- Be keen to participate in seminars or any conferences in line with prescribed scope of work.
Frogg Recruitment SA