HR Generalist Stellenbosch Cape Winelands EE Position Only
Our Food & Beverage Manufacturer in Stellenbosch Cape Winelands is looking for a HR generalist HR Practitioner that will play an enabling role in implementing and maintaining human resources processes/systems.
Salary Very Negotiable EE Position ONLY
- Human Resources National Diploma/Degree and at least three years relevant experience within a unionized environment
- Strong working knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak isiXhosa will be an advantage.
- Intermediate computer skills including a proficiency on Microsoft Office
- Results driven and a pro-active approach.
- Own transport and driver’s license are essential, but you will be reimbursed for any business-related travel in excess of your travel cost to and from work.
- This role entails a strong focus on industrial relations, including dealing with strong and well-established unions and CCMA representation up to arbitration, but remains a generalist role and includes:
- Broad range of activities including recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- HR policies and procedures & compliance systems
- general HR/legal/financial administration
- implementing CSI activities for your business unit.