Our client in Durbanville is looking for a Full Stack .net Developer to produce scalable software solutions
Full Stack .Net Developer Durbanville Cape Town
Our client in Durbanville is looking for a Full Stack .net Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Full Stack .net Developer, you should be delivery focussed, comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and motivated to deliver software solutions.
.net development: 3 + years (Required)
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2-5 years .net development experience;
- Preferably in Financial Services Industry;
- Experience of Agile Delivery Methodologies;
- Microsoft Development Certifications would be preferred.
- Work with development teams and product managers to provide software solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Understands Webhooks and can build effective APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Write technical documentation;
- Work with teams to improve software.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack .Net Developer or similar role;
- Experience developing cloud-based web and back-end applications;
- Experience with developer collaboration toolsets (Microsoft / Google);
- Experience in Microsoft Azure release processes;
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UXdesign;
- Maintain Integrity with excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Self-Driven, delivery focussed, work off own initiative and well organised;
- Ability to collaborate virtually and work remotely.
Frogg Recruitment SA