Millwright Electrician Somerset West Cape Winelands Cape Town
Our Client a Food Manufacturer in Somerset West is looking for a Qualified Millwright with 3 years’ experience. Food Manufacturing background would be ideal but not a must.
Salary Market related plus benefits
- Tertiary Millwright and/or Electrician Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- At least 3 years plant experience within a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment FOOD.
- Knowledge & Experience GMP, HACCP, SQMS, Food Security, Internal Customer Expectation & Care, KPI testing, Basic Safety, Induction training, Flour Sifter, Metal Detector, Datamyte, Dipix.
- Ensure full functionality of all Food Plants machines
- Ensure machinery is utilized to full capacity and in working order
- Planned maintenance executed and improved operational efficiency at all machines assigned to the position
- Replacement and maintenance cost reduced all machines assigned to position
- Ensure execution of preventative and emergency maintenance as per job cards
- Electrical and mechanical overhauls
- Rewiring of electrical machinery with view of effecting improvements
- Overhaul spare / old machinery to be available when breakdowns occur
- Maintain and set up new machines
- Assist Production on daily maintenance orders
- Assist QA regarding audit requirements
- Ensure that all systems and working conditions
- Ability to work in a plant environment for extended periods of time (high temperature/high humidity environment)
- Ability to work in a workshop environment for extended periods of time (high noise)
Please apply online Frogg Recruitment SA