Financial Manager Bellville Cape Town
Financial Manager Manufacturing Industry Experience Bellville Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Our Manufacturing Client in Bellville Northern Suburbs Cape Town is looking for a Financial Manager with 10 years + experience as being a Financial Manager in a Manufacturing Industry – a MUST .
This Financial manager will manage 8 Staff members in the department.
Salary Very Negotiable which includes Medical aid and Pension.
• BCOM accounting or similar qualification.
• Experience 10 years plus in a senior role, ideally gained in a manufacturing.
• Computer expertise to include Pastel Accounting, Pastel Payroll and Microsoft Office.
• Experienced in Payroll – Full Function
• All Financial Aspects of Accounting and Management of the Finance Department with 8 Staff Members
• Books up to Balance sheet – Pastel Accounting and Payroll on Pastel Accounting
• Cash Book management, Cash handling – controls & banking
• Creditor and Debtors management of Staff
• Vat Control and Trial Balance
• Payroll; HR Administration and PAYE
• VAT reconciliation & payment
• Other statutory returns (e.g. Workers Compensation)
• Liaising with Banks, Attorneys, Auditors and Revenue Officials
• Calculation of Company Annual and Provisional Taxes
• Electronic submissions of Provisional and final tax returns
• Financial management – Monthly Management Accounts
• Cash flow forecasts, Gross net profit controls
• Daily sales updates; reporting
• Annual budgets, Annual audit schedules for Auditors – including depreciation schedules, stock, debtors, creditors, loan accounts etc.
• Managing Company assets
• Stock management – Maintaining optimum stock levels, Order management, stock forecasting, ordering, Pricing and product costing controls
Frogg Recruitment SA